(ACADEMIC YEAR FALL 2021)
FACULTY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
(Regular+ Self Support Program)
F.Sc pre-medical, A levels or equivalent , With at least 60% Marks.
F.Sc pre-medical or equivalent , With at least 60% Marks.
F.Sc pre-medical/ pre-engineering, A levels or equivalent, With at least 60% Marks.
BS Environmental Science
(Regular Program+ Self Support Program)
(Regular Program+ Self Support Program)
F.A, F.Sc, I.Com or equivalents are eligible to apply for BS Geography, With at least 60% Marks.
First division in intermediate or equivalent exams. At least 60% marks in elective Mathematics of 200 marks.
Students who have passed intermediate (Pre-Medical) are not Allowed for BS Physics. Student who have passed Intermediate (Pre- Engineering) / ICS (with combination of Mathematics and Physics only) With at least 60% Marks can apply.
A-Level and equivalent with good grades and pre-engineering subjects.
F.Sc pre-medical, A levels or equivalent, With at least 60% Marks.
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
F.Sc (Pre- Engineering) / A Level (Pre-Engineering / Intermediate with Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science with Minimum 60% marks.
? Equivalence of A Levels / O Levels for grades issued from IBCC must be attached.
? Aptitude test (English, Mathematics, Drawing and Creative skills)
? It is mandatory for the students to pass the test with 50% marks.
BS City and Regional Planning
(Regular + Self Support Program)
F.Sc. (pre-engineering) /ICS/General Science (Statistics, Math and Economics) with minimum of 60% marks.
BS Computer Science
Intermediate or equivalent with Mathematics or Computer Science subject. Equivalence must be from IBCC.
BS Disaster Management
FSc. (Pre-Engineering and Pre-Medical) OR FA with Mathematics, Biology, Statistics, Computer Science, Geography, Economics and Commerce.
F.Sc (Pre-Engineering) / DAE (Electronics/Electrical) / B.Sc. (Math, Physics, Chemistry) with 60% are eligible to apply.
Combined Entry Test Conducted by UET, Lahore 2021
(Subjects: Math, Physics, Chemistry, English)
Note: UET Entry Test Result for the year 2021 must be attached with the submitted form. Admission will be made on open merit (Punjab domicile). Reserved seats will be included as per university criteria.
BS Software Engineering
The minimum Requirements for admission in a bachelor degree program in Software Engineering is at least 50% marks in intermediate (HSSC) examination with mathematics or equivalent qualification with Mathematics certified by IBCC.
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT & ADMINISTRATIVE SCIENCES
F.A (Mathematics/ Statistics / Economics)/F.Sc (Pre-medical & Pre-engineering)/ICS/I.Com/A-level and equivalent, students securing more than 60% of marks at intermediate level.
F.A (Mathematics/Statistics/Economics)/F.Sc (Pre-medical & Pre-engineering)/ICS/I.Com/A-level and equivalent, students securing more than 60% of marks at intermediate level.
F.A with (Mathematics/Statistics/Economics)/ F.Sc(Pre-medical & Pre-engineering)/ICS/I.Com/A-level and equivalent students, securing more than 60% of marks at intermediate level.
FAULTY OF ISLAMIC & ORIENTAL LEARNING
BS Islamic Studies
F. A/F.Sc/ A Levels or other equivalent degree with minimum of 60% marks and Students would be preferred who have studied Islamic Studies Elective of 200 Marks at Intermediate Level.
SABIHA MANSOOR INSTITUTE OF LANGUAGES & CULTURE
Intermediate (any group)/A Level are eligible to apply for admission.
BS English Literature
Intermediate level with English Literature as an elective subject or more than 60% marks in F.Sc. (Pre-Engineering, Pre-Medical, General Science, Computer Science and I.Com)
· All candidates eligible for admission to BS in English Literature will have to pass a Written Test and interview by the Department of English
· English Literature Minor would only be offered to students who qualify the written test conducted by the Department of English.
(Regular Program + Self Support Program)
60 % marks in Intermediate.
Note: Percentage of marks may be relaxed in some programs like Punjabi, Persian, Arabic if seats are available.
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
B.Ed. Hons Elementary
FA/F.Sc/A Levels or other equivalent degree are eligible to apply.
B.Ed. (Hons) Secondary
F. A/F.Sc/ A Levels or other equivalent degree with minimum of 60% marks.
BS ED (Science Education)
F.Sc. with atleast 2nd Division or A level in streams of Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Physics and Mathematics or other relevant field.
BS Health & Physical Education
Intermediate with atleast 60% marks outstanding sports person/ position holder at board/inter board/ national level.
BS TESOL (Teaching English to speakers of other languages)
(Regular +Self Support Program)
Intermediate (any group)/A Level with a minimum of 60% marks
Faculty of Pharmaceutical and Allied Health Sciences
Institute of Pharmacy
F.Sc pre-medical with minimum 60% marks, and A-level students with Pre-medical subjects with Minimum 60% Marks are eligible to apply.
Reserved Seats for Pharm- D (Regular Program)
Pharmaceutical Industry Nomination
Pharmacist’s Real Daughter
Northern Area/ Other provinces
Afghan National Students
Terms & Conditions
1. General Conditions for admission against these reserved seats are the same as laid down or the candidates applying for admission on merit.
2. The Candidates from Northen Areas shall submit their Admission Forms against the reserved seats through the Secretary Nomination Board, Northen Areas/ other provinces (Original letter must be attached) . Applications of only those candidates will be entertained, who have passed their HSSC Examination from the College situated in the respective Area.
3. For Pharmaceutical Industry Candidates should be nominated by the Pakistan Pharmaceutical Manufacture Association (PPMA) Pharma Bureau (Original Nomination letter must be attached). The Candidates will have to pay Rs.82,500/- Annually Extra, if selected on this reserved Seat along with Normal dues and Fees.
4. For pharmacist Real daughter seats candidate must attached copy of father/ mothers registration from the pharmacy council. Candidate must bring original registration certificate at the time of interview.
5. On the directions of Prime Minister of Pakistan for award of scholarship to Afghan National Students, Pharmacy Council of Pakistan is pleased to allocate 02(two ) Seats in Pharm-D Program to Lahore College for women University, Lahore on annual basis under this Higher Education Commission’s Scholarships Program with no financial liabilities for pharmacy council of Pakistan after completion of all codal formalities.
Note : Incase of No admission against any reservd seats it may be converted into open merit seats.
Doctor of Physical Therapy
F.SC. pre-medical with minimum 60% marks, and A-level students with Pre-medical subjects with Minimum 60% Marks are eligible to apply. All other requirements as per admission policy.
FACULTY OF ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCES
BS Applied Psychology
The students who have passed F.A/A-level examinations with Psychology in first division with minimum 60 % marks in Psychology subject will be eligible for BS Applied psychology . The students who have passed F.Sc in pre-medical are also eligible (25% seats are reserved for pre-medical).
60% or above marks in Intermediate level. The students of General Science, F.Sc (Pre-medical/Pre-engineering), ICS (Physics/ Economics/ Statistics), I.Com and F.A with Economics & A-level with Economics are eligible to apply.
The students who have secured 60% marks at FA/ FSc are eligible to apply. (While the rule of 60% marks may be relaxed if vacant seats are available for admission)
Note: Percentage of marks may be relaxed on the availability of seats.
BS Home Economics
F.Sc (Pre-Medical / Pre-Engineering), FA Group of Home Economics, General Science, ICS, I.COM and A-Levels with high grades. 60% or above marks in Intermediate Level Examination.
BS International Relations
The students who have secured 60% marks at F.A/F.Sc. level are eligible to apply.
BS Mass Communication
The candidates securing at least 60% marks in Intermediate are eligible to apply.
BS Pakistan Studies
BS Political Science
The candidates who have secured 60% marks at FA/ F.Sc level are eligible to apply.
BS Social Work
The eligibility for admission to BS program is Intermediate with Social Sciences (85% seats) and F.Sc. (15% seats).
The students who have studied Mathematics of 200 marks at Intermediate level are eligible to apply along with 60% marks in Intermediate.
RUTH PFAU WOMEN INSTITUTE FOR LEADERSHIP & LEARNING
BS Gender and Development Studies
Intermediate/F.A/F.Sc/A-level with any of the following as elective subjects: Psychology, Political Science, Statistics, Economics, Sociology, Education, History, Philosophy, Mass Communication, I.Com., Biology, Mathematics, English Literature & ICS.
Intermediate/F.A. / F.Sc. / A levels with any of the following as elective subjects:
Psychology, Political Science, Statistics, Economics, Sociology, Education, History, Philosophy, Mass Communication, I.Com, Biology, Mathematics, English Literature, Social Work, and ICS
INSTITUTE OF DESIGN & VISUAL ARTS
BFA Graphic Design
BFA Visual Arts
BFA Textile Design
BFA Interior Design
All the applicants seeking admission in BFA after F.A / F.Sc. / I.Com/I.C. S/ A-Level and equivalent to intermediate students in relevant subjects with 2nd Division/A-level students are eligible to apply for BFA Program.
Reserved Seats at BS Level
· 2% Seats are reserved on Sports basis for National, Board and District level players only in Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences, Faculty
of Islamic & Oriental Learning, Sabiha Mansoor Institute of Languages and Culture, Ruth Pfau Women Institute for Leadership & Learning, Institute of Education, Institute of Visual Arts and Design. No Seat / Sports Quota reserved for the Faculty of Science & Technology and Faculty of Engineering & Technology , Faculty of Pharmaceutical and Allied Health Sciences at BS level.
· 2% Seats are reserved for Disabled students/ handicapped applicants. Physical disability means disability that cannot be rectified by
any equipment. Being short sighted and hard of hearing does not fall under the definition of disability for admission purpose. The candidates must enclose the certificate of their physical disability duly signed by the Medical Superintendent, Services Hospital, Lahore with their admission Forms.
· 20 additional seats are reserved in BS programs for Foreign and Overseas Seats. The candidates selected on these seats shall pay
$ 1,455/- (US) per annum along with normal fee per year, with normal fee per year for further Details kindly review admission policy.
· 24 Additional Seats are reserved for students of other Provinces Seats
(4 seats for Sindh, 4 seats for Balochistan, 4 seats for Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa,4 seats for Gilgit Baltistan, 8 seats for FATA).
Only those candidates who have passed their HSSC Examinations from a college situated in the concerned province shall be eligible to apply for these seats. The students have to send their nomination through concerned provincial Government along with domicile certificate with in due date.
· 05 Seats are reserved for Backward Districts of Punjab, Only for Rajanpur & D.G Khan.
· Minority Quota Minority Quota is reserved at BS Level as per the government of the Punjab.
All reserved / additional seats will be as per merit.